Hey, guys its Jazzy and today’s post is Easter themed because Easter is just around the corner and treats are always great to have for Easter. This sweet, simple and fast treat is great to take to a party or keep for just yourself. They are crunchy and sweet but have a hint of salt from the pretzels. This is probably not a treat for everyday snacking but for Easter it’s okay to indulge. When I found this recipe had Oreos I had to make mine and post it for you guys. I absolutely love Oreo cookies. This is definitely a treat for you if you enjoy chocolate, sweets , and candies.
Make sure you check out the links down below for my social media . Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and share with family and friends. I hope this treat makes your taste buds dance as much as mine were when I took my first bite. So let’s get this bark started.
24 oz. White Chocolate Chips
1/2 bag of M&M Easter Eggs
8-10 OREO Cookies (crushed)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Fill the baking sheet with an even layer of pretzels. Set aside.
- Pour the white chocolate into microwave safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate 30 seconds at a time ensuring you mix after each interval of time.
- While the chocolate is melting, you can crush the Oreos in a bag.
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour immediately on top of the pretzels and spread into an even layer.
- Place on top the M&M’s, crushed Oreos, and sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Place into the freezer for about 25 minutes or until completely set. Once set pull out of the freeze and break apart to your choice of size.
- Eat when craving a sweet and crunchy treat.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and will try this recipe out. If you do tag me in your pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #Jazzy’sEasterOreoBark . If you have any recipe suggestion that you would like to see on this blog make sure to leave them in the comment section down below. I wish everyone a beautiful Easter Sunday.